Code of Conduct
- always try to do my best.
- be kind and respectful to everyone at camp.
- take care of my things and help to keep my cabin clean.
- not use profanity or say unkind words.
- remember to be a good sport at all times.
- have fun but not at the expense of someone else.
- follow the rules.
I understand that if I am unable to live by Camp Dixie’s Code of Conduct, I will not be allowed to attend or stay at Camp Dixie.
Camper Signature ___________________________________ Date _________
Parent’s Signature ___________________________________ Date __________
Each camper must read and sign our Code of Conduct Contract before coming to camp so they know what is expected of them.